Miami, a city on the Atlantic coast of the United States of America, attracts tourists from different parts of the world with its gorgeous beaches and attractive art-deco buildings. Owing to its Cuban-American majority, it has been nicknamed as the ‘Capital of Latin America’. It was also ranked by the Forbes magazine as ‘America’s Cleanest City’ in the year 2008 for its excellent air quality, clean streets, vast green spaces, effective recycling programs, and clean drinking water.
With the presence of stylish candle-lit lounges, rooftop bars, and elegant dance halls, you can have a memorable nightlife in the city. Besides the charming beaches of this city, you can explore its fascinating attractions to make your holidays memorable:
- Bayfront Park: When you’re on the eastern side of Biscayne Boulevard during your Miami holidays, you can visit the Bayfront Park. This park was redesigned in the late twentieth century and features an electronically controlled fountain. Upon exploring further, you’d also come across an amphitheatre that hosts regular musical performances. Other attractions at this place include a monument symbolising Miami’s relationships with other countries called the Torch of Friendship.
- Art Deco District: This particular neighbourhood in Miami Beach would remind you of the earlier times of Florida with its beautifully restored Art Deco buildings. Your nightlife in the city would be made exciting with the vibrant neon signs and outdoor dining areas. Many of these dining areas overlook the beach and the ocean, creating the right mood for a memorable dining experience.
- South Beach: This is one particular place in the city that you must never forget to visit during your cheap holidays to Miami. It has some beautiful Art Deco buildings lined up on the waterfront road and is a popular spot on the Miami Beach. South Beach is visited by both locals as well as tourists during summers and it makes for the right spot to enjoy a pleasant stroll during winters.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens: It is among the most beautiful attractions of the city, and comprises of enchanting green areas, some wonderful pieces of architecture and artwork. A 20th-century industrialist called James Deering used to spend his winters in this estate. It was built in the year 1916 and the mansion has 34 rooms and a central courtyard. Other attractions of this place include pools, sculptures and several fountains.
- Zoo Miami: Your all inclusive Miami holidays would give you the chance to visit this fascinating zoo that has over 2,000 wild animals. You can watch them roam around in cageless surroundings, which gives you the feeling of being on a wildlife safari. You’d also come across large exhibits that allow visitors to know more about the endangered species in a safe environment. Besides all the diverse species of animals, this zoo also has a good collection of orchids and numerous tropical trees and plants.
- Bayside Marketplace: With over 150 shops and several restaurants and cafes, this large and outdoor-style mall attracts plenty of visitors. Both locals as well as tourists flock to Bayside Marketplace to experience its exciting offerings, which also includes live entertainment. You can also avail the water taxi service to Miami Beach during your time spent at this place.